Having specialized experience with ALL Mazda Rotary Engine powered cars including R100, RX2, RX3, RX4, RX5, RX7 series 6-8, RX8, 20B Eunos Cosmo & MX5's since 1988, I have a vast array of knowledge and skills in this field.
My qualifications are Engineering Tradesperson - Automotive, "A" Grade Certificate, Approved Examiner, Approved Person - Motor Vehicle Modification Scheme & Industry authority.
Type your paragraph here.
* Carry out all Mazda rotary / renesis engine minor services and repairs on street cars all the way to fabrications and conversions on modified race cars.
* Rotary Engine rebuilds, Porting & modifications.
* Turbo installations & upgrades.
* Specialist Rotary tools including;
* Mazda Rotary Compression Tester.
* Code checker and generic scanner.
CALL OUT FEE CHARGES:
* Minimum fee $55
* Call out fees are based on hourly rates of $75, this includes the return travel time from Enoggera on Brisbane's North Side.
* Hourly Labor rate is $75.
* I service areas from Brisbane to the Sunshine & Gold Coasts and Ipswich areas.
* Carry out mobile pre-purchase inspections and breakdowns.
* larger in house jobs are also available on demand in the Enoggera area.